Shaped Sapphire Tubes For High Temperature Thermocouples Wire Protection
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Sapphire ingot pipe rod|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Material:||Sapphire Crystal||Surface:||Optical Polished Rough Blank|
Shaped Sapphire Tubes,
Thermocouples Wire Protection Sapphire Tubes,
High Temperature Sapphire Rod
High-Temperature Transparent Sapphire Glass Crystal Test Quartz Tube with Flange/Optical Polished Sapphire Glass Tube/High-quality Sapphire tube & Sapphire Ring of various specification Open-end tubes, Plugged tubes, Capillary tubes, Shaped tubes SAPPHIRE TUBE & SAPPHIRE ROD Sapphire Tubes, Rods, Spheres & Special Shapes
- Sapphire tubes are the best high-pressure containers and transport plumbing for many high-pressure systems. A sapphire tube can handle extreme pressures while allowing for safe observation and spectral analysis of fluids and gasses.
- Sapphire tubes can be used in hostile environments to house sensitive sensors, protecting the sensors against pressure and mechanical abuse.
- Sapphire rods are superior for rod bearing and standoff applications that involve high abrasion and wear while maintaining dimensional stability.
SAPPHIRE TUBES AND SAPPHIRE RODS ARE INCREDIBLY CHEMICAL AND PLASMA RESISTANT:
- Due to the extreme chemical resistance of sapphire tubes and rods at high temperatures, a sapphire tube is the ideal choice for plasma chambers and sapphire lamp applications.
- Only hot caustic salts can etch sapphire rods and sapphire tubes. All other solvents, acids and caustics have no effect on sapphire, including molten metals. This property allows for safe, chemically pure chemical handling and processing.
- Sapphire rods and tubes are so chemically and bio-inert, they are the perfect materials for medical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor and other applications where maintaining purity and health is critical.
- Typical thickness of tubes is 1-15mm with outside diameters of 5-70mm and lengths of 0-1400mm.
- Product geometry could be considered based on the customer drawing.
- Outer diameters could be precisely ground or left with an “as-grown” finish
- Inner diameter is left with an “as grown” finish – which proves to be optimal in contact with the plasma
SAPPHIRE TUBE DETAILS:
2inch GSGG 2inch YAG 2inch MgO
Q: How to pay?
A: T/T, Paypal, Secure payment and Assurance payment.
Q: What's your MOQ?
A: (1) For inventory, the MOQ is 1pcs.
(2) For customized products, the MOQ is 3pcs up.
Q: What's the delivery time?
A: (1) For the standard products
For inventory: the delivery is 5 workdays after you place the order.
For customized products: the delivery is 2 -4 weeks after you order contact.