Sapphire Tube Thermocouple Protection Sleeve Sapphire Sealing Tube
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Sapphire ingot pipe rod|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Material:||Sapphire Crystal||Surface:||Optical Polished Rough Blank|
|Product:||Sapphire Tube Pipe Rod||Hardness:||Mohs 9.0|
Sapphire tubes are sealed by continuing the crystal growing process. This assures flawless material integrity and faultless structure throughout the whole thermocouple tube.
- Hard & durable – Hardness, strength, and resistance are the best among all optical materials.
- Wide spectral range – Transmits from 0.20 µm through VIS to 3.5 µm, for use in IR optical systems, operating in the NIR and MW spectral regions.
- Rhombohedral crystal structure – Highly anisotropic, so optical and mechanical properties vary with the crystal orientation.
- Ideal for optics in harsh environments – Performs in high heat, extreme pressure, exposure to harmful chemicals and gases, and other harsh conditions with damaging and destructive forces.
- Many crystal growth methods – Material produced by different growth technologies can have different attributes making one type better suited for certain applications than another.
Sapphire Tube: MW Plasma Etching Spectroscopy Laser/illumination systems Semiconductor Mfg, Optics, Defense / Aerospace, Medical, Electronics
Sapphire Rod / Pin: Guide Pin, Lift Pin for wafer mfg Semi Mfg. Chamber Component Industrial component, Semiconductor Mfg, Electronics
Sapphire Dome: Missle cone Camera dome Button, lens Protective window cove defense / Aerospace, Power & Energy, Consumer Technology
Sapphire Ingot / Core: Optical Media Raw Material Research & Higher Ed.; Optics & Photonics
Hexagonal System (hk o 1)
Unit Cell Dimension
a=4.758 Å,Å c=12.991 Å, c:a=2.730
1525 - 2000 Knoop, 9 mhos
2310 K (2040° C)
275 MPa to 400 MPa
40,000 to 58,000 psi
Tensile Strength at 20° C
58,000 psi (design min.)
Tensile Strength at 500° C
40,000 psi (design min.)
Tensile Strength at 1000° C
52,000 psi (design min.)
480 MPa to 895 MPa
70,000 to 130,000 psi
2.0 GPa (ultimate)
300,000 psi (ultimate)
Sapphire parts products in detail:
2inch GSGG 2inch YAG 2inch MgO
Q: How to pay?
A: T/T, Paypal, Secure payment and Assurance payment.
Q: What's your MOQ?
A: (1) For inventory, the MOQ is 1pcs.
(2) For customized products, the MOQ is 3pcs up.
Q: What's the delivery time?
A: (1) For the standard products
For inventory: the delivery is 5 workdays after you place the order.
For customized products: the delivery is 2 -4 weeks after you order contact.