Sapphire Wafer With Metallization Circuit Board
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||single wafer container in cleaning room|
|Delivery Time:||in 30days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, paypal|
|Substrate:||Sapphire Wafer With Metallization||Layer:||Sapphire Template|
|Layer Thickness:||1-5um||Conductivity Type:||N/P|
|Orientation:||0001||Application:||High Power/high Frequency Electronic Devices|
|Application 2:||5G Saw/BAW Devices||Silicon Thickness:||525um/625um/725um|
Sapphire Wafer Circuit Board,
Metallization Sapphire Wafer,
Sapphire Semiconductor Substrate
2inch 4inch 4" Sapphire based GaN templates GaN film on sapphire substrate
Chemical properties of GaN
1) At room temperature, GaN is insoluble in water, acid and alkali.
2)Dissolved in a hot alkaline solution at a very slow rate.
3) NaOH, H2SO4 and H3PO4 can quickly corrode the poor quality of GaN, can be used for these poor quality GaN crystal defect detection.
4) GaN in the HCL or hydrogen, at high temperature presents unstable characteristics.
5) GaN is the most stable under nitrogen.
Electrical properties of GaN
1) The electrical properties of GaN are the most important factors affecting the device.
2) The GaN with no doping was n in all the cases, and the electron concentration of the best sample was about 4*(10^16)/c㎡.
3) Generally, the prepared P samples are highly compensated.
Optical properties of GaN
1) Wide band gap compound semiconductor material with high band width (2.3~6.2eV), can cover the red yellow green, blue, violet and ultraviolet spectrum, so far is that any other semiconductor materials are unable to achieve.
2) Mainly used in blue and violet light emitting device.
Properties of GaN Material
1) High frequency property, arrive at 300G Hz. (Si is 10G & GaAs is 80G)
2) High temperature property, Normal work at 300℃, very suitable for aerospace, military and other high temperature environment.
3) The electron drift has high saturation velocity, low dielectric constant and good thermal conductivity.
4) Acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, can be used in harsh environment.
5) High voltage characteristics, impact resistance, high reliability.
6) Large power, the communication equipment is very eager.
Main usage of GaN:
1) light emitting diodes, LED
2) field effect transistors, FET
3) laser diodes, LD
Other relaterd 4INCH GaN Template Specification
|GaN/ Al₂O₃ Substrates (4") 4inch|
|Size (mm)||Φ100.0±0.5 (4")|
|Substrate Structure||GaN on Sapphire(0001)|
|SurfaceFinished||(Standard: SSP Option: DSP)|
|Thickness (μm)||4.5±0.5; 20±2;Customized|
|Conduction Type||Un-doped||N-type||High-doped N-type|
|GaN Thickness Uniformity
|Dislocation Density (cm-2)
|Useable Surface Area||＞90%|
|Package||Packaged in a class 100 clean room environment.|
|Lattice constant (Å)||a=3.112, c=4.982|
|Conduction band type||Direct bandgap|
|Surface microhardness (Knoop test)||800|
|Melting point (℃)||2750 (10-100 bar in N2)|
|Thermal conductivity (W/m·K)||320|
|Band gap energy (eV)||6.28|
|Electron mobility (V·s/cm2)||1100|
|Electric breakdown field (MV/cm)||11.7|