3inch 300um 500um sapphire wafers sapphire substrate C-plane for epitaxial growth
Ultra-thin 2inch sapphire DSP wafers thickness 100um 0.1mm
2inch 100um Ultra Thin sapphire wafers 0.1mm Thickness C-plane DSP Sapphire wafer
12inch sapphire wafers dia300mm DSP C-plane wafers BF33, Quartz wafers
1. Sapphire has a high optical transmittance, so it is widely used as microelectronic tube dielectric material, ultrasonic conduction element, waveguide laser cavity, and other optical elements, as window materials for infrared military devices, space vehicles, high-intensity lasers and optical communications.
2. Sapphire has high rigidity, high strength, high working temperature, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance characteristics, so sapphire substrate is often used in harsh environments, such as boiler water gauge (high-temperature resistance), commodity bar code scanner, bearing, and other precision manufacturing (wear resistance), coal, gas, well detection sensors and detector windows (anti-corrosion).
3. Sapphire has the characteristics of electrical insulation, transparency, good thermal conductivity, and high rigidity, so it can be used as the substrate material of integrated circuits, such as LED and microelectronic circuits, ultra-high-speed integrated circuit.
99.999 % high purity single crystal Al2O3 material.
Special CMP (Chemical Mechanical Polishing) technology to ensure the performance of Al2O3 substrate at a low cost.
Excellent surface quality in all orientations (less than 0.2 nm for C-plane, less than 0.5 nm for A-plane, M-plane, R-plane, N-plane, V-plane, 10-14, etc.)
Cleaned in class 100 cleanroom by ultrapure water with quality above 18MΩ *cm.
25 pcs a pack or single pack is available to maximize customer flexibility in their research.
Traceable product serial number.
Compact carton packaging for safer shipping and cost-saving.
Standard wafers are Generally in stock to ensure a quick delivery.
The Detail for 12inch C-axis wafers
Size: 12inch DSP-1.0-C-Sapphire
Material: KY Sapphire Al2O3 single crystal without bubble；color ；
Diameter: 300 +/-0.2mm ；
Thickness:1000 ± 25 um ；
OF Flat: Notch at A-axis;
Surface: DSP Epi-ready Polished ；
TTV<= 20um ；BOW<= 30um ； Warp<= 45 um ；
Front Surface Roughness (Ra) Ra <= 0.3 nm；
Back Surface Roughness (Ra) Ra = 0.3 +/-0.2um ；
Edge: from 1mm ；
General Other Size Sheet on Stocks
| Standard wafer
2 inch C-plane sapphire wafer SSP/DSP
0.1mm,0.175mm, 0.2mm; 0.3mm,0.4mm,0.5mm
3 inch C-plane sapphire wafer SSP/DSP
4 inch C-plane sapphire wafer SSP/DSP
6 inch C-plane sapphire wafer SSP/DSP
A-plane (1120) sapphire wafer
R-plane (1102) sapphire wafer
M-plane (1010) sapphire wafer
All on stocks
C-axis with a 0.5°~ 10° offcut, toward A-axis or M-axis
Other customized orientation
10x10x0.5mm sapphire wafer
20x20x0.5mm sapphire wafer
Ultra thin (100um) 2inch sapphire wafer
8 inch sapphire wafer
Patterned Sapphire Substrate (PSS)
2 inch C-plane PSS
4 inch C-plane PSS
Other Related Products
GaAs Substrates Colored Sapphire Crystal
Customized Sapphire lens/ LiTaO3 Ingots/ SiC Substrates/ LaAlO3 Substrates
|Onsite engineers & master optician|
|10+ years of expertise in sapphire & exotic materials manufacturing|
|ISO 9001:2008 Certified|
|Can Customzied make many Difficult and complex sapphire parts|
|State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment & measurement capabilities|
|Cost saving overseas sourcing (for non-ITAR applications only)|
Packing Details : Packing, BOX,CARTONS
Delivery Details : 3-7 working days after order of Solid bicycle tire tubesrecieving your pament will be send out.
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for the sample and courier. About 7days after receiving the payment, we will send it out.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 25 pieace for this size.
4. Q: Can I have my own customized product?
A: Yes. Your customized requirements for logo, design, package, carton mark, your language manual etc. are very welcome.
5. Q: Can I mix different models in one container?
A: Yes. Different models can be mixed in one container.
6. Q: What is the payment terms?
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us by E-mail or Tel.