Optical Light Transmittance Meter / UV IR Transmittance Instrument
The optical transmittance meter is used to test the optical transmittance of transparent materials such as mobile phone lenses, glass, coating materials, organic materials, and coatings.
1. UV transmittance meter, infrared transmittance meter, visible light transmittance meter (transmittance meter) three in one;
2. Applicable to the transmittance test of spectacle lenses, coatings, glass, PC materials, etc.;
3. Applicable to product performance display, production line product testing and other occasions;
4 test object diameter @ small up to 3mm;
5. Table design, stainless steel shell, easy to place the measured object, easy to operate;
6. Parallel light design solves the problem of inaccurate measurement caused by refraction of light.
1. Instrument dimensions: length 200mm * width 180mm * height 106mm;
2. @ Small test object size: ¢ 3mm
3. Instrument weight: about 1500 grams;
4. Resolution: 0.1%;
5. Measurement accuracy: better than ± 2% (colorless uniform light
transmissive material), factory standard sample detection is better than ± 1%;
6. Ultraviolet light: Peak wavelength 365nm;
7. Visible light: Peak wavelength 550nm;
8. Infrared: The peak wavelength is 940nm.
9. Power supply: 5V AC/DC power supply, mobile power can also be used.
Packaging and Delivery
1. Aluminium box and carton box, careful and tight package, make sure the package is intact.
2. The package will be shipped by DHL/Fedex/TNT/EMS/UPS/China post/EF-Express/Special line, as you have chose in the order.
3. The shipping time is different, it depends on the distance bewteen us. At usual, exclude the preparing time, the goods would be sent to you in 10days