|Edge Rounding:||0.250mmR||Surface Finish-back:||Polished|
2inch GaP Wafer,
LED LD GaP Wafer
GaP wafer 2inch with OF Location/Length EJ 0-1-1 / 16±1mm LED LD Mobility Min 100
A GaP wafer is a semiconductor substrate primarily used in the fabrication of various electronic and optoelectronic devices. Gallium Phosphide (GaP) wafers exhibit exceptional optical and electronic properties that make them indispensable in the field of semiconductor technology. These wafers are renowned for their ability to generate light across different spectrums, allowing for the production of LEDs and laser diodes in colors ranging from red, green, to yellow.
The wide bandgap of approximately 2.26 electron volts (eV) enables GaP wafers to efficiently absorb specific wavelengths of light. This feature is crucial for optoelectronic applications, making GaP an excellent choice for photodetectors, solar cells, and other devices requiring tailored light absorption.
Furthermore, GaP demonstrates robust electronic conductivity and thermal stability, making it suitable for high-frequency electronic devices and applications where thermal management is essential.
GaP wafers not only serve as the base material for device manufacturing but also function as substrates for the epitaxial growth of other semiconductor materials. Their chemical stability and relatively matched lattice parameters provide a favorable environment for the deposition and fabrication of high-quality semiconductor layers.
In essence, GaP wafers are highly versatile semiconductor substrates, pivotal in the production of LEDs, laser diodes, high-frequency electronic devices, and a spectrum of optoelectronic components due to their superior optical, electronic, and thermal properties.
- Product Name: Semiconductor Substrate GaP Wafer
- Ultra-thick silicon oxide wafer
- Silicon oxide wafer
- GaP Wafer Conduct Type: S-C-N
- Mobility: Min 100
- GaP Wafer Orientation Angle: N/A
- GaP Wafer Particle Count: N/A
- Thickness: Min 175 Max 225
- Electrical Conductivity: GaP demonstrates good electrical conductivity, contributing to its use in high-frequency electronic devices and applications where reliable electronic performance is essential.
- Thermal Stability: GaP exhibits notable thermal conductivity and stability, making it suitable for applications requiring effective thermal management.
- Substrate Functionality: GaP wafers serve not only as the foundation material for device fabrication but also as substrates for epitaxial growth, allowing the deposition of additional semiconductor layers. Their compatibility with other materials and relatively matched lattice parameters facilitate the growth of high-quality semiconductor layers.
|Ingot CC||Min:1E17 Max:1E18 Cm³|
|OF Location/Length||EJ[0-1-1]/ 16±1mm|
|Resistivity||Min:0.01 Max:0.5 Ω.cm|
- Manufacturing LEDs and Laser Devices: GaP wafers are used in the fabrication of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and laser diodes (LDs). Their exceptional optical properties enable the production of light in various wavelengths such as red, green, and yellow. This makes GaP vital for applications in illumination, displays, indicator lights, and laser devices.
- GaP Wafer Photodetectors: GaP is employed in the manufacturing of photodetectors due to its superior light absorption capabilities at specific wavelengths. These detectors are utilized for receiving and detecting light signals within specific wavelength ranges, including infrared light.
- GaP Wafer Solar Cells: GaP solar cells, while potentially having lower efficiency compared to other materials, exhibit good light absorption properties within certain spectra. This makes them suitable for specific wavelength ranges in photovoltaic applications.
- Semiconductor Devices: GaP, as a semiconductor material, is utilized in the preparation of optical devices designed for specific wavelength ranges. Additionally, owing to its electronic characteristics, GaP is used in the manufacture of high-frequency electronic devices.
- Overall, GaP wafers play a crucial role in the fields of optoelectronics and semiconductor devices. They are especially significant in applications involving LEDs, laser devices, photodetectors, and optical devices designed for specific wavelength ranges.
Brand Name: ZMSH
Model Number: GaP Wafer
Place of Origin: China
IF Location/Length: EJ[0-1-1]/7±1mm
We provide customized services for ZMSH GaP Wafer with thin film technology and electro-oxidation, using high quality semiconductor material.
Support and Services:
We provide technical support and service for our Semiconductor Substrate products. Our support and service include:
- 24/7 technical support hotline
- Free software and firmware updates
- On-site maintenance and repair services
- Online technical support forum
- Remote diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Replacement parts and accessories
Our team of experienced engineers is available to answer any questions and provide help with installation, setup, and troubleshooting. We believe in providing the highest level of customer service. Contact us today to learn more about our technical support and service.