|Concentration Of The Doping Element 1×10^16 - 1×10^18 Cm^-3
|350 + 10um
|Element Used For Doping Antimony (Sb), Indium (In), Phosphorus (P), Etc.
SSP Indium Phosphide Wafer,
High Purity InP Semiconductor Wafer,
4'' InP Wafers
Our InP (Indium Phosphide) semiconductor wafers, renowned for their exceptional electronic and optoelectronic properties, have found extensive applications in communications, optics, and electronics. Utilizing advanced growth and processing technologies, we ensure the high purity and uniformity of our wafers, providing outstanding electron mobility and low defect density to meet the stringent requirements of high-end applications. The wafers are available in diameters ranging from 2 to 4 inches, with thickness and surface roughness customizable according to customer needs. Additionally, we offer comprehensive quality assurance and technical support to ensure that each wafer meets our clients' expectations. Whether used for manufacturing high-speed fiber optic communication components or serving as a substrate for solar cells and sensors, our InP wafers are your ideal choice.
- High Electron Mobility: InP possesses an exceptionally high electron mobility, meaning that electrons can move through the material at extremely high speeds. This characteristic makes InP ideally suited for high-speed electronic devices and high-frequency applications.
- Direct Bandgap: InP is a direct bandgap semiconductor, implying that it can directly convert photons between the conduction band and the valence band. This results in very high efficiency in laser diodes and photodetectors.
- Exceptional Optical Properties: InP has excellent optical transparency, particularly in the infrared region. This makes it widely used in infrared optics and fiber optic communication systems.
- High Thermal Conductivity: InP exhibits relatively high thermal conductivity, aiding in effective heat dissipation in electronic devices.
- Chemical Stability: InP is chemically stable and highly resistant to many chemical substances in the environment.
- Compatibility: InP can form heterostructures with other III-V group materials such as GaAs and InGaAs, which is crucial in manufacturing high-performance optoelectronic and microelectronic devices.
- Mechanical Strength: Although more brittle than silicon, InP still has sufficient mechanical strength to withstand the pressures of manufacturing and packaging processes.
- Radiation Resistance: InP has strong resistance to radiation, making it suitable for use in harsh environments, such as space applications.
- Overall, these characteristics of InP contribute to its outstanding performance in high-speed, high-frequency, and high-performance optoelectronic applications.
|350 ± 10um
|1×10^16 - 1×10^18 Cm^-3
|Vacuum Packaging, Nitrogen Backfilled
|Temperature 20-25°C, Humidity ≤60%
|Antimony (Sb), Indium (In), Phosphorus (P), Etc.
|N-type Or P-type
- Fiber Optic Communication: InP is an indispensable material for manufacturing high-speed fiber optic communication equipment, such as laser diodes and optical amplifiers. It offers high-speed, high-bandwidth data transmission capabilities, making it a key component in building modern communication networks.
- Photodetectors: InP can be used to create photodetectors that convert optical signals into electrical signals. This has important applications in fiber optic communication, optical imaging, and sensors.
- Solar Cells: The high electron mobility and direct bandgap properties of InP make it an ideal material for manufacturing efficient solar cells, especially for space applications and concentrated photovoltaic systems.
- Lasers: InP is used to produce various types of semiconductor lasers, including those used in communication with specific optical wavelengths and lasers used in medical applications.
- High-Speed Electronic Devices: Due to its high electron mobility, InP is the material of choice for manufacturing high-speed transistors and integrated circuits, which are crucial in radar, communication, and computing.
- Infrared Optics: InP is transparent in infrared wavelength ranges, making it suitable for manufacturing infrared optical components, such as lenses and windows.
ZMSH offers Gallium Nitride Wafer customization services with quality guaranteed. Our Gallium Nitride Wafer is made with Indium Phosphide (InP) and features radiation resistance. Some of the features of our Gallium Nitride Wafer include:
- Brand Name: ZMSH
- Model Number: InP
- Place of Origin: China
- Packaging: Vacuum Packaging, Nitrogen Backfilled
- Doping Element: Antimony (Sb), Indium (In), Phosphorus (P), etc.
- Defect Density: ≤500 cm^-2
- Diameter: 2-6 inches
- Storage Conditions: Temperature 20-25°C, Humidity ≤60%
Our Gallium Nitride Wafer also features high quality and reliability, with strict quality control during the manufacturing process. We offer the most competitive prices and fast delivery. Contact us today to find out more about our customizable Gallium Nitride Wafer!
Support and Services:
At XYZ Company, we provide technical support and service for our Gallium Nitride Wafer products. Our team of experienced engineers and technicians are available to answer any questions you may have about your product. We are also available to help with troubleshooting, provide replacement parts, and offer routine maintenance services.
We provide support through our online customer service portal, email, or phone. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any questions and provide assistance. We are happy to help and will do our best to ensure that your product is working correctly.
If you need more technical support, we offer an additional service package that includes detailed technical documents, access to our engineering team, and a warranty extension for your product. Our technical support team is here to help and can answer any questions you may have.
We take pride in the quality of our products and services, and we strive to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchase. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Packing and Shipping:
Packaging and Shipping for Gallium Nitride Wafer:
Gallium nitride (GaN) wafers are typically shipped in vacuum sealed containers or sealed with nitrogen gas. The containers should be properly labeled with the contents, quantity, and the date of manufacture. During shipping, the containers should be packaged in bubble wrap or styrofoam for extra cushioning. The shipment should be tracked to ensure its safe arrival.
- Q: What is the brand name of Gallium Nitride Wafer?
A: The brand name of Gallium Nitride Wafer is ZMSH.
- Q: What is the model number of Gallium Nitride Wafer?
A: The model number of Gallium Nitride Wafer is InP.
- Q: Where is Gallium Nitride Wafer manufactured?
A: Gallium Nitride Wafer is manufactured in China.
- Q: What are the uses of Gallium Nitride Wafer?
A: Gallium Nitride Wafer is used for various applications such as power and high-frequency electronics, optoelectronics, and microwave devices.
- Q: What are the advantages of Gallium Nitride Wafer?
A: Gallium Nitride Wafer has many advantages, including higher breakdown voltage, high thermal and electrical conductivity, and high temperature operation.