|Crystal Structure:||Cubic Crystal System||Molecular Formula:||Ce:Y3Al5O12|
|Lattice Constant:||12.01Å||Thermal Expansion:||E7.8x10-6 /K <111>|
Ce YAG Substrate Ingot,
Ce+ Doped YAG Laser Crystal,
YAG Substrate With Cerium Doping
Ce:YAG single crystal is a high-performance scintillation crystal with a light emission center wavelength of 550nm. It offers a high light yield (9000 photons/MeV) and a fast decay time (75ns). It can be effectively coupled with detection devices like silicon photodiodes. Additionally, it is non-hygroscopic, high-temperature resistant, and thermodynamically stable, making it suitable for extreme detection environments.
Ce:YAG single crystal is a comprehensive scintillation material with excellent performance. It has a high light output (20000 photons/MeV), rapid light emission decay (70ns), outstanding thermomechanical properties, and a peak light emission wavelength (540nm) that matches well with the sensitive wavelengths of photomultiplier tubes (PMT) and silicon photodiodes (PD). Its good pulse separation capabilities distinguish between gamma rays and alpha particles effectively. Ce:YAG is suitable for detecting charged particles like alpha particles, electrons, and beta radiation.
The excellent mechanical properties of Ce:YAG single crystals even make it possible to prepare thin films with a thickness less than 30μm. Ce:YAG scintillation detectors find wide applications in fields such as electron microscopy, beta and X-ray counting, electron and X-ray imaging screens, and more.
High light yield (typically around 20000 photons/MeV), efficiently converting the energy of incident particles into light signals.
Peak Emission Wavelength
Exhibits a bright spectrum with a peak emission wavelength of approximately 540nm, suitable for various detection and imaging applications.
Light Decay Time
Fast light decay time (approximately 70ns), making it excel in rapid particle detection and suitable for high-energy physics experiments.
Demonstrates exceptional thermomechanical properties, capable of operating in extreme temperatures and environmental conditions, offering stability and durability.
Widely used in nuclear medicine, particle physics experiments, electron microscopy, radiation counting, laser measurements, and multiple other fields.
Matches the receiving wavelengths of traditional photomultiplier tubes (PMT) and silicon photodiodes (PD), providing excellent optical performance.
- Nuclear Medicine: Ce:YAG is commonly used in nuclear medicine imaging, such as Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography (PET-CT). It can detect and record signals from radioactive tracers, aiding in medical diagnosis and disease research.
- Particle Physics: Ce:YAG serves as a scintillation detector in high-energy particle physics experiments, detecting light signals generated by high-energy particle collisions. This includes experiments in particle physics research, such as the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).
- Nuclear Industry: Ce:YAG single crystals are employed in the nuclear industry for radiation detection and measurement, including the detection of radioactive isotopes and radiation therapy.
- Electron Microscopy: Ce:YAG single crystal is used as a sample fluorescence labeling material in electron microscopy to enhance image contrast, aiding in sample analysis.
- Radiation Counting: Ce:YAG scintillation detectors are utilized in radiation counting applications, including radiation dose measurement, radiation imaging, nuclear physics experiments, and radiation therapy.
- Optical Measurements: Ce:YAG single crystals are also employed in laser measurements and optical sensor applications, such as laser radar and laser interferometers.
- Nuclear Physics: In nuclear physics research, Ce:YAG single crystals are used to detect particles produced by high-energy nuclear reactions.
Synthetic Gem Stone
Brand Name: ZMSH
Model Number: Ce+ doped YAG
Place of Origin: China
Moisture hardness: 8.5
Refractive index: 1.82
Thermal conductivity(w/m/k): 14W/m/K, 20°C 10.5W/m/K, 100°C
Synthetic gem stone is a perfect choice for Art Stone Tile, Granite Paving Stones, Granite Stone Machine. It has excellent features such as moisture hardness, density, refractive index, color, and thermal conductivity. ZMSH Ce+ doped YAG is made from high quality materials and is produced in China. Get your perfect synthetic gem stone today!
Support and Services:
We provide technical support and services for our Synthetic Gem Stone products. Our team of experienced professionals is available to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.
Our technical support and service includes:
- 24/7 telephone and email support
- Troubleshooting of product issues
- Software updates and upgrades
- Maintenance and repair services
We are committed to providing the highest level of technical support and service and will do our best to ensure that your Synthetic Gem Stone products are functioning optimally.
Packing and Shipping:
Packaging and Shipping for Synthetic Gem Stone
Synthetic gem stone products are packaged and shipped with the utmost care and attention to ensure that they arrive in perfect condition.
All synthetic gem stone products are carefully wrapped in tissue paper and placed in a protective box or envelope. Items are then securely packaged in a bubble wrap mailing envelope with tracking information included.
Synthetic gem stone products are shipped via USPS or UPS with tracking information included. Customers have the option to select their preferred shipping method and speed.
- Q: What is the brand name of the Synthetic Gem Stone?
A: The brand name of the Synthetic Gem Stone is ZMSH.
- Q: What is the model number of the Synthetic Gem Stone?
A: The model number of the Synthetic Gem Stone is Ce+ doped YAG.
- Q: Where is the Synthetic Gem Stone made?
A: The Synthetic Gem Stone is made in China.
- Q: What material is the Synthetic Gem Stone made of?
A: The Synthetic Gem Stone is made of Ce+ doped YAG.
- Q: Is the Synthetic Gem Stone natural?
A: No, the Synthetic Gem Stone is not natural, it is man-made.