Ultra-thin 2inch sapphire DSP wafers thickness 100um 0.1mm
2inch 100um Ultra Thin sapphire wafers 0.1mm Thickness C-plane DSP Sapphire wafer
1. Sapphire has a high optical transmittance, so it is widely used as microelectronic tube dielectric material, ultrasonic conduction element, waveguide laser cavity, and other optical elements, as window materials for infrared military devices, space vehicles, high-intensity lasers and optical communications.
2. Sapphire has high rigidity, high strength, high working temperature, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance characteristics, so sapphire substrate is often used in harsh environments, such as boiler water gauge (high-temperature resistance), commodity bar code scanner, bearing, and other precision manufacturing (wear resistance), coal, gas, well detection sensors and detector windows (anti-corrosion).
3. Sapphire has the characteristics of electrical insulation, transparency, good thermal conductivity, and high rigidity, so it can be used as the substrate material of integrated circuits, such as LED and microelectronic circuits, ultra-high-speed integrated circuit.
customized shape sapphire optical window by laser cut
1. Sappphire applications
2. Comparison of optical window materials
|BK7||Transmission Range: 330-2100nm
Refractive Index: 1.5164@588nm
|Most popular and low cost
Visible and near IR spectrum applications
|Fused Silica||Transmission Range: 185-2500nm
Refractive Index: 1.4858@308nm
Low Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 0.54 x 10-6K
|UV to IR spectrum
Best choice for thermal resistance
|Sapphire||Transmission Range: 180-4500nm
Refractive Index: 1.755@1000nm
|Best choice for scratch resistance applications Thinner optics Wide Transmission Range|
|Calcium Fluoride||Transmission Range: 170-7800nm
Refractive Index: 1.399@5000nm
Little Hygroscopic Susceptibility
High Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 18.85 x 10-6K
|IR laser applications|
|MgF2||Transmission Range: 120-7000nm
Refractive Index: 1.376@700nm
|UV laser applications|
Other Related Products
GaAs Substrates Colored Sapphire Crystal
Customized Sapphire lens/ LiTaO3 Ingots/ SiC Substrates/ LaAlO3 Substrates
|Onsite engineers & master optician|
|10+ years of expertise in sapphire & exotic materials manufacturing|
|ISO 9001:2008 Certified|
|Can Customzied make many Difficult and complex sapphire parts|
|State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment & measurement capabilities|
|Cost saving overseas sourcing (for non-ITAR applications only)|
Packing Details : Packing, BOX,CARTONS
Delivery Details : 3-7 working days after order of Solid bicycle tire tubesrecieving your pament will be send out.
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for the sample and courier. About 7days after receiving the payment, we will send it out.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 25 pieace for this size.
4. Q: Can I have my own customized product?
A: Yes. Your customized requirements for logo, design, package, carton mark, your language manual etc. are very welcome.
5. Q: Can I mix different models in one container?
A: Yes. Different models can be mixed in one container.
6. Q: What is the payment terms?
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us by E-mail or Tel.